Happy New Year! Have some glitter!
I’m generally pretty terrible at New Year’s resolutions. In fact, I’m quite awful. I don’t put much effort into them, and because of that, I rarely keep them. I assume this has to do with the fact that I believe you should always be thinking about how you want to better yourself. Resolutions seem to have become something that we are only allowed to create once a year, at one specific time.
But that’s a lie! You can – and SHOULD – always be thinking about what you can do to make yourself happier or to achieve your goals.
Here are some things that I want to do in 2015 (for now):
- write more
- attempt NaNoWriMo again (and probably fail again but whatevs)
- wake up early
- watch the news
- cook new recipes
- explore a new place
- read 50+ more books
- do something awesome this summer
- (get accepted into my London program?)
- (attend TBS/KKY national convention?)
- (cry because GeekyCon is the same weekend as TBS/KKY national convention?)
- eat less junk
- learn something new every day
- vlog more
- maybe do VEDJ again?
- make a new friend (or two or more)
- stop wasting time on the internet
- (less aimless twitter scrolling all day)
- be happy 🙂
May 2015 bring you great joy!
What are your resolutions? Let me know in the comments!